The European Future Innovation System Centre is a policy think tank and research centre established in the university town of Louvain-la-Neuve. Our operational office is in the heart of the European Quarter of Brussels.
We welcome interest from qualified individuals to join our team as full or part-time researchers or as associate researchers (working with us on a project basis or in developing specific lines of research).
- Candidates should have at least a Master degree (holders of a PhD or individuals currently undertaking doctoral studies will be given a preference) in regional development, science and technology and innovation studies or related fields.
- You should have a minimum of three year experience in either economic policy, research and innovation policy (including smart specialisation, open science, etc.) or in sectoral technology policies (environmental, health, etc.).
- Proven skills and experience in qualitative (literature review, interviews, text mining, etc.) and quantitative methods (statistical methods, text mining, web and data analytics) and or visualisation tools will be a plus.
- Fluency in English is a minimum requirement, additional languages are a plus.
- Candidates for staff researchers should be EU citizens or eligible for a work visa in a EU Member State.
What we offer
Competitive salary and flexible working conditions.
The Centre is an equal opportunities employer and is open to flexible working arrangements.
How to apply
Candidates may submit an up to date CV (Europass format preferably) and motivation letter to [email protected].